2021 has been another stellar year for entries into the NKBA annual awards program. The judges certainly had their work cut out for them, with over 80 high-caliber entries showcasing world-class design and manufacturing standards.
Well done to all of the designers who entered and huge congratulations to all winners!
- Davinia Sutton of Detail by Davinia Sutton (Canterbury)
- Natalie Du Bois of Du Bois Designer Kitchens and Interiors (Auckland)
- Katie Scott of Sticks + Stones Design (Auckland)
- Angelique Armstrong of Armstrong Interiors (Canterbury)
- Leonie Hamill & Melanie Sa'u of Cube Dentro (Auckland)
- Kate Gardham of Kitchen Vision (Auckland)
- Brooke Cholmondely-Smith of TAWA Architecture (Waikato)
- Phoebe Clinton-Baker of Workshop Design (Wellington)
- Trudi Rabbitte of Rabbitte Joinery (Hawke’s Bay)
- Annika Rowson of Rowson Kitchens (Taranaki)
- Nicky Claridge of NC Design (Canterbury)
- Michelle Lamb of Lume Design (Canterbury)
- Michelle McAnulty of Beaver Kitchens (Bay of Plenty)
- Michael Murray of Kitchen Inspirations (Auckland)
- Mark Bruce of Designmarked Kitchens (Waikato)
- Karen Harlen of Bays Joinery (Nelson)
- Kitini (Canterbury)
Scroll below as we celebrate the stunning and outstanding kitchens and bathrooms of New Zealand.